- Give you as an owner a critical and professional look from a customer’s perspective.
- Appraise sales and production techniques.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of a particular operation.
- Identify each sites needs and a solid solution for effecting a change.
- The best possible investment you can make is a professional site evaluation.
- The biggest decision you will make is choosing the location of your business.
- Assess the sites potential for a car wash, fast lube or any other possible profit centers.
- Minimize risk (including competitive threat analysis, long term ground lease vs. fee ownership etc). Maximize the possibilities of a proposed site including alternate profit centers and Plan B Strategies .
- Ascertain best and highest use for the site.
- Assist you with possible site layouts.
- Preliminary zoning code review.
- Due diligence essentials.